For ING Reliastar Life Insurance Quotes:
Call us at: 888-430-7668 (or fill out our form)
ING Customer Service: 877-886-5050 (for any in force policies)
We are independent contractors for ING Reliastar and process new life insurance applications for them. Rates are the same if you use us or go direct through their call center. We just give you the “personal touch” of knowing the agent on your policy and comparing ING’s life insurance rates to the rest of the market. It is important to know all of your options for insurance coverage. Is this your first time buying a life insurance plan, great, we’d love to help you! We also have information on life insurance for 50 and over or life insurance for parents, if this is something you are interested in.
A little bit about ING Reliastar:
AM Best, a leading ranking company in the financial industry has ING Reliastar rated at an A+!
ING Reliastar is a juggernaut in the term life insurance marketplace. They currently have over 14 million customers in the United States. Their TermSmart and ROP term life insurance products are always competitively priced.
At Rootfin, we always recommend the lowest priced term carrier with strong financial ratings and good conversion options and we recommend ING more often than any other company.
ING offers several life insurance products:
- Term Life Insurance – 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 year term
- Universal Life Insurance
- Survivorship Life Insurance
- Indexed Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
ING does have strict underwriting guidelines. Rootfin rarely uses ING for substandard risks. But no worries, we can find you coverage through other companies that work with different situations such as Life Insurance for Smokers, or Diabetic Life Insurance. However, for common health impairments, ING does have some underwriting niches, and keep in mind if you fear your health is too poor for the medical exam we can look into no exam life insurance for you:
- Super Preferred rates can be obtained with cholesterol treatment.
- Total cholesterol and cholesterol ratio are tiered by age and relationshop of total cholesterol to the cholesterol ratio for all preferred rate classes
- Occasional cigar use is considered for non-tobacco rates if the life insurance applicant smokes no more than 1 cigar per week with a negative urine specimin.
- Non tobacco usage is considered for Select (Standard Plus) with 24 months of non tobacco usage and 12 months for a Standard non tobacco rate class.
- ING will only order medical records for cause only. If you’re between 18-60 and your application and labs check out, ING may not go after your medical records which can cut the underwriting process down 2-4 weeks!
Currently ING Reliastar Life Insurance is offered in all 50 states. If ING Reliastar life insurance makes sense for your situation, we’ll absolutely recommend them.
Other Offered Life Insurance Company Reviews