Guaranteed acceptance life insurance policies are for those who can't qualify for traditional life insurance or graded death benefit life insurance.
We've surveyed the market and will provide your 2 best options at the end of this article.
Guaranteed acceptance life insurance policies should be your last resort. Before you choose to pursue this type of life insurance policy, ask yourself these 2 questions:
1. Are you confident you can't qualify for traditional coverage? Just because you were declined with 1 company, doesn't mean you can't qualify with another company.
2. Are you confident you can't qualify for a no medical exam graded death benefit plan? These policies have the same characteristics as guaranteed acceptance life insurance policies, but they ask a few VERY lenient health questions and are much less expensive.
A high risk life insurance agency (like us) will go through these 2 options before even considering a guaranteed acceptance life insurance policy. Both of the options above will be cheaper. However, if it's your only option, here's how they work.
Guaranteed acceptance life insurance characteristics
- No exam and no health questions. Everyone qualifies IF you're a US citizen and within the life insurance company's age guidelines.
- 2 year waiting period. You'll have to wait for 2 years until you receive the full death benefit. During the first 2 years, the benefit is paid out in full in the event of an accident. If non-accidental death occurs within the first 2 years, the life insurance company will return your premiums with interest.
- More Expensive. These policies are much more expensive than traditional coverage because of the risks they are taking on.
Applying for these life insurance policies is easy. The question now becomes, can you afford it and does it make sense.
Best guaranteed acceptance life insurance options
We work with high risk life insurance clients every day. For those who can't qualify for traditional coverage or a graded policy, we help them find the best guaranteed acceptance life insurance policy.
You've probably seen the Colonial Penn, MassMutual or AARP guaranteed acceptance life insurance options on TV - these are much higher priced than what you can get on the open market.
Your best 2 options are options we don't have access to. We can't help you secure these policies, but we can give you the information to contact them directly. They don't work with independent agencies (like us) and that's unfortunate because we would love to offer them. That won't stop us from recommending them though.
The best priced guaranteed acceptance life insurance policies on the market are:
1. AAA guaranteed issue whole life insurance.
If you're between the ages of 45-85, you can qualify with no questions asked. They will give you up to $20,000 of whole life insurance coverage. Their phone number is 1-888-422-7020. Here's a link to them with more information: AAA Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance
2. Mutualof Omaha.
If you're between the aged of 45-85, you can qualify with no questions asked. They provide up to $25,000 of whole life insurance coverage. Their phone number is 1-800-556-9228. Here's a link to them with more information: Mutual of Omaha Whole Life Guaranteed.
I would contact both of them for quotes and purchase the best one. Each is competitive at different ages.
If you would like to work with us, Gerber Life Insurance is a close competitor to these 2 and are within a few dollars per month of their rates. Please visit the link above for more information or give us a call and we'll give you rates.
We have access to several guaranteed acceptance life insurance policies and their rates don't even compare to what AAA and Mutual of Omaha can offer you. Take it from a high risk life insurance agency who was searched the market over and over for options - these 2 are your best bets. If we find something else, we'll update this article.
However, please contact us if you need more than the $45,000 that AAA and United of Omaha combined will offer. We can also help those between the ages of 40-45 that these 2 companies leave out.
If you have any questions. Please don't hesitate to contact us.